- The New Jersey District Court rules that Plaintiffs’ claims against Electrolux may move toward class certification. Electrolux Opinion
- Deletion of Facebook profiles during litigation may be deemed spoliation of evidence and sanctionable! Facebook Disclosure Article
- New Jersey Jury awards woman $11.1 million for injuries she sustained related to J&J’s transvaginal mesh implant. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-28/j-j-owes-7-76-million-in-punitives-in-vaginal-mesh-case.html
- NJLJ Electrolux Article regarding the class action filed by Poulos LoPiccolo and Nagel Rice. The Complaints we filed are attached here: Kuzian v. Electrolux and LoPiccolo v. Electrolux
- Poulos LoPiccolo, in conjunction with Nagel Rice, recenlty filed in the E.D.N.Y., Docket No. 12-2397, a class action lawsuit against Electrolux for defective ice makers. Allegations include defects that causes the refrigerators to have a faulty control panel, fails to produce ice (despite advertising that one can have “ice at your fingertips”), and water leaks that damages the structures and substructures below the refrigerator. The complaint also contends that the ice maker requires numerous service calls, repairs, and upgrades without correcting the defect. The defect exists in the Electrolux Icon French Door and Side-by-Side refrigerators, among others.
- Poulos LoPiccolo are sponsoring www.jeepsunroofleak.com related to its class action lawsuit against Chrysler.
- Poulos LoPiccolo supports the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association and Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey. NJWLA AD
- Poulos LoPiccolo issued its first Newsletter. For a copy, please click here April 2012 Poulos LoPiccolo Newsletter
- John Poulos was recently appointed as an arbitrator for contract disputes by Presiding Judge David F. Bauman of the New Jersey Superior Court, Monmouth County.
Poulos LoPiccolo in conjunction with Keefe Bartels and the Law offices of Peter C. Lucas filed a class action complaint against Chrysler. Here are articles addressing the suit: (1) Chrysler Hung Drivers With Leaky Sunroofs Out to Dry (2) New Jersey Law Journal Suit Claims Some Chrysler Sunroofs Soak Drivers in More Than One Way
- Poulos LoPiccolo is investigating one of the nations largest homebuilders for defective construction, misrepresentation and violations of the NJ Consumer Fraud Act.
- Poulos LoPiccolo has been retained by numerous clients to file real estate property appeals.
- Poulos LoPiccolo helped secure 72% of its clients’ funds in MF Global. Poulos LoPiccolo is currently negotiating with the MF Global Trustee’s office for the return of the remainder of its clients’ funds.
- Poulos LoPiccolo is investigating a potential class action lawsuit against Chrysler for defective sunroof drainage system. Chrysler vehicles known to have leaking sunnoofs include, but are not limited to the (1) Commander, (2) Jeep Patriot, (3) Liberty, (4) Compass, (5) Cherokee, (6) Town & Country, and (7) 300C.
- Poulos LoPiccolo have been retained and engaged by numerous MF Global Customers related to misdirected wire claims and filing of claims in the claims process.
- Poulos LoPiccolo have been retained by customers of MF Global Inc. to represent them in the SIPA Liquidation.
- Poulos LoPiccolo will be meeting with MF Global Inc. customers and/or creditors related to the SIPA Liquidation.
- Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a large Monmouth County paving contractor in a payment dispute.
- John N. Poulos was named counsel to The Billboard Company. Poulos LoPiccolo will represent The Billboard Company in seeking to obtain permits to install electronic billboards in various locations throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- John N. Poulos successfully appealed and reduced the property taxes due for various home owners.
- Poulos LoPiccolo settled a number of breach of contract matters for various business owners.
- Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a mechanical contractor in a bid protest against a public owner. After initially rejecting the client contractor’s bid as untimely, within 2 weeks the client contrator’s bid was opened by the owner.
- Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a large Monmouth County paving contractor in a payment dispute. The matter continues, however, Poulos LoPiccolo was able to secure within a couple of weeks approximately 85% of the amounts owed to its client and is now fighting the remainder of the amounts due under the New Jersey Prompt Payment Act.
- Poulos LoPiccolo has resolved numerous payment disputes and breach of contract issues for a large Monmouth County architectural firm.
- Poulos LoPiccolo is investigating an auto manufacturer regarding a design defect and a possible class action.