Poulos LoPiccolo helped secure 72% of its clients’ funds in MF Global. Poulos LoPiccolo is currently negotiating with the MF Global Trustee’s office for the return of the remainder of its clients’ funds.
Poulos LoPiccolo is investigating a potential class action lawsuit against Chrysler for defective sunroof drainage system. Chrysler vehicles known to have leaking sunnoofs include, but are not limited to the (1) Commander, (2) Jeep Patriot, (3) Liberty, (4) Compass, (5) Cherokee, (6) Town & Country, and (7) 300C.
Poulos LoPiccolo have been retained and engaged by numerous MF Global Customersrelated
- Poulos LoPiccolo have been retained by customers of MF Global Inc. to represent them in the SIPA Liquidation.
- Poulos LoPiccolo will be meeting with MF Global Inc. customers and/or creditors related to the SIPA Liquidation.
- Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a large Monmouth County paving contractor in a payment dispute.
- John N. Poulos was named counsel to The Billboard Company. Poulos LoPiccolo will represent The Billboard Company in seeking to obtain permits to install electronic billboards in various locations throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- John N. Poulos successfully appealed and reduced the property taxes due for various home owners.
- Poulos LoPiccolo settled a number of breach of contract matters for various business owners.
Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a mechanical contractor in a bid protest against a public owner. After initially rejecting the client contractor’s bid as untimely, within 2 weeks the client contrator’s bid was opened by the owner.
Poulos LoPiccolo successfully represented a large Monmouth County paving contractor in a payment dispute. The matter continues, however, Poulos LoPiccolo was able to secure within a couple of weeks approximately 85% of the amounts owed to its client and is now fighting the remainder of the amounts due under the New Jersey Prompt Payment Act.
Poulos LoPiccolo has resolved