New Jersey & New York Real Estate Attorneys
We understand that buying or selling your property is one of the biggest financial transactions and decisions you will make in your life. We have experienced real estate attorneys who have represented both buyers and sellers in all aspects of a residential or commercial real estate transaction and any issue that may arise from it.
Regarding commercial real estate transactions, we represent clients in the sale, lease and use of all types of real estate including the negotiation and drafting of sale agreements, leases, licenses, easements, options and other instruments throughout New Jersey.
To protect your best interests, we recommend that you retain an attorney when purchasing or selling your home. We will provide you with a team including a lawyer and paralegal who will be with you every step of the way to help answer any of your questions throughout the process. Our team will:
- Provide you with a “3-day” right of review of the Contract of Sale
- Draft or revise the Contract of Sale and prepare the amendatory rider to protect you and your money
- Assist you with the home inspection process including termite, septic, and well testing and ensure you are protected
- Help you with the title, flood search and survey process
- Prepare you for the final walk through of the property.
- Attend the closing and represent your interests.
Call us today if you have any questions relating the sale or purchase of your residential or commercial property!